Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

the most common person on earth is a Han chinese male

Started by instigator, December 27, 2012, 09:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

what are the ramifications of this title? is it a good title? does it give others the impression we are succesful like a model minority?

this group gets hated for no reason other than being common?

mngrels now think they are something special?

any other ideas and thoughts as to why asian alpha male is the target of such hatred?

is it because they didn't get as much publicized bad treatment such as the discrimination of blacks and jews?

is it ok to attack this group for such a silly reason such as this?

because we are stereotyped as successes throughout the world for some does it mean it's ok to bash us?

as evident on this m_ngrel canadian self deprecating defeatist apologist forum it's ok i guess to go on a racist tirade attacking us.

i've been fighting this for the last 12 years. and was fighting this before that but i didnt realize all the reasons yet.

any thoughts?

Romero

Lots of people have to deal with racism. Not just "Asian alpha males". What the heck is an "Asian alpha male" anyway? And why just Asian males and not all Asians? Asian women have to deal with it too. More on that in a bit.

It's not okay to attack any group. I don't think Chinese males are attacked for being successful or common. Racism happens because some people are insecure and afraid of anything they perceive as being different. Foreign.

I know it's been tough at times for Chinese males and all Asians here. But it's often not exactly a picnic for many people around the world either. There are whites who have had problems in Asia and everywhere else. Blacks, South Asians, Filipinos, Muslims, Jews, Roma... the list goes on and on and on. You're not the only one.

We need to take a stand against it, make people understand and just be the better person.

It starts with you.

You've attacked people here for simply choosing the life they want and the people they want. You've become the person you despise.

Obvious Li

i think what you were really trying to say is:  [size=150]THE MOST USELESS PERSON ON EARTH IS AN ASIAN MALE[/size].....and for that you would be correct.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i think what you were really trying to say is:  [size=150]THE MOST USELESS PERSON ON EARTH IS AN ASIAN MALE[/size].....and for that you would be correct.

That has to be what he was trying to say. :lol:

instigator

Obvious Li

Quote from: "instigator"i see the animosity is very clear

sorry no animosity at all....i would be embarrassed if it was me that's all

instigator

yes i see it's obvious your an idiot asian hater but likes our women eh?

i feel sorry for your m+ngrel if you ever have one.

inside you will secretly hate the asian part of your m+ngrel

feel sorry and bad for them. you will whitewash them as much as possible probably and they will go through an identity crisis worse than self deprecating defeatist apologist mongrolist parent

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! Bricktop aka caskur aka Securious aka Conan Doyle aka Gary Choaking The Chicken aka cc Latarte aka cc Lafemme aka Gambino aka Pattaya Man is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n Drool anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic, anti Japanese sinophobic homophobic islamophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser nutbar liar spammer who thinks that Microsoft was named after a Chinese penis because that is the racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n Drool anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic, anti Japanese sinophobic homophobic islamophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser nutbar liar spammer caskur aka Bricktop aka Securious aka Conan Doyle aka Gary Choaking The Chicken aka cc Latarte aka cc Lafemme aka Gambino aka Pattaya Man

Anonymous

Good to see you again Rambo..

I hope you had a nice Christmas.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Odinson

Microsoft is what Mrs. Gates calls Bills manhood..

JOE

Quote from: "instigator"what are the ramifications of this title? is it a good title? does it give others the impression we are succesful like a model minority?

this group gets hated for no reason other than being common?

mngrels now think they are something special?

any other ideas and thoughts as to why asian alpha male is the target of such hatred?

is it because they didn't get as much publicized bad treatment such as the discrimination of blacks and jews?

is it ok to attack this group for such a silly reason such as this?

because we are stereotyped as successes throughout the world for some does it mean it's ok to bash us?

as evident on this m_ngrel canadian self deprecating defeatist apologist forum it's ok i guess to go on a racist tirade attacking us.

i've been fighting this for the last 12 years. and was fighting this before that but i didnt realize all the reasons yet.

any thoughts?

But not for long.

India is projected to outstrip Chona's population by 2030.

">

The most common person in the world will be an Indian within 10 years.

And soon after that perhaps 20 years later, Chinese might slip to 3rd as Black Africans will reproduce heavily & bump the Chinese down another notch.

">

So it'll probably be an increasingly brown & black world as we light skinned people get pushed out

Berry Sweet

India is the dirtiest country in the world.  I'd love to go visit there, I really would...but I'd be scared to bring back bed bugs or get sick with something nasty.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"India is the dirtiest country in the world.  I'd love to go visit there, I really would...but I'd be scared to bring back bed bugs or get sick with something nasty.

When they open the airplane hatch.. The fresh indian air feels like a fist on your face.

Blurt

Where, exactly, is Chona, Joe?

Is it anywhere near Mangolia or Tebit?

Or is it closer to Santa Cruz?
Aimin\' to misbehave.